Sentence with word issuing. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use issuing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for issuing.
- And involuntarily she looked at the windows beyond him to see if there were any puffs of power issuing therefrom. (8)
- Descending the stairs, he beheld his companion issuing from the chamber of death. (10)
- He felt it issuing from her as she sat there, in a sort of armour. (8)
- He pointed at an upper window, seemed to be issuing directions. (10)
- In the midst of these diversions, bang went a drum past the house, and a hoarse voice began issuing a proclamation. (2)
- Issuing and beholding her, his face became illuminated as by a stroke of sunlight. (10)
- Not earnestness worn as a cloak, but issuing, we see; not simply a leader of musicians, a leader of men. (10)
- She stood better without it, as a bright planet star issuing from clouds, which are perhaps an adornment to our hackneyed moon. (10)
- To Lady Pennon and Lady Singleby, she was the brilliant Diana of her nominal luminary issuing from cloud. (10)
- Turning from a final cheer to friendly Matthew, Weyburn at the rudder espied one of those unenfranchised ladies in marine uniform issuing through the tent-slit. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for issuing. Perhaps also see a sentence for insubordinate and ways to use isabel in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use issuing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.