Jacob in a sample sentence. University students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use jacob in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for jacob.
- Before this Jacob had come forward publicly in proportion to his financial importance in the community. (9)
- Beppo did the same, and beheld the chasseur Jacob Baumwalder Feckelwitz crossing the bridge on foot, but he said nothing. (10)
- But a rumour of the attack upon Irma had spread among the domestics and Jacob prudently went up to his mistress. (10)
- But you was always good to him, Jacob; you always done the best for him, ever since he was a little feller. (9)
- Certainly a man like Jacob Blathenoy was a mouthful for any woman: and he had bought his wife, he deserved no pity. (10)
- Do tell me, Mr Jacob; is he going to win? (8)
- Jacob Baumwalder Feckelwitz offered him beer to refresh him after the effort. (10)
- Jacob affected not to understand. (10)
- Jacob, I am; Baumwalder, I am; Feckelwitz, likewise; and the very devil for following a track. (10)
- Mr Jacob, how charming! (8)
- No, of course; but, Mr Jacob, they might ask; they know it rained. (8)
- They say old Mr Jacob Twisden refused a knighthood. (8)
- Vernon made sure of Crossjay when he perceived Jacob Croom sitting on a stool in the little lodge-parlour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for jacob. Perhaps also see a sentence for jerky and ways to use jar in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use jacob in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.