Use the word january in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use january in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for january.
- Anne and me are to go the latter end of January to some relations who have been wanting us to visit them these several years! (4)
- Bleak and dark the January night; little sound of traffic; a frost coming; bare trees; a star or two. (8)
- In those last days of January he well remembered wandering about in the parks day after day, trying to get away from it. (8)
- It was not till the middle of January that she said to him. (8)
- She was like a spring day in January; such a relief from that scented humbug, her mother. (8)
- So matters went on, till one day in the middle of January the silver-roan palfrey and its rider were missing at the tryst. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for january. Perhaps also see a sentence for judith and ways to use jane in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use january in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.