Sentence using the word japanese. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use japanese in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for japanese.
- An early cockchafer buzzed in the Japanese paper with which they had filled the grate, and one of the horses in the stable stamped restlessly. (8)
- She would be sitting out there in the dark, under the Japanese sunshade, knitting. (8)
- Some of the things in it were not very familiar; he had spent lately a great deal on rugs, on stuffs, on Japanese bric-a-brac. (9)
- There with his head touching one of the little Japanese trees, he stood biting his fingers. (8)
- They are frugally confining themselves to the admiration of the Japanese bows and arrows yonder. (9)
- They listened placidly to a discourse upon her performances, Japanese to their understandings. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for japanese. Perhaps also see a sentence for jim and ways to use jagged in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use japanese in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.