Sentence with word jarniman. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use jarniman in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for jarniman.
- An unusual name yet more than one Jarniman might well exist. (10)
- I suspect I shall find Themison or Jarniman when I get home. (10)
- Jarniman off at once. (10)
- Jarniman spoke of a remarkable number of diseases; very complicated, he says. (10)
- Jarniman, as the person he declined to receive. (10)
- Or was it Journeyman, that his master would not see; and Jarniman that he would? (10)
- She hears everything from Jarniman: he catches wind of everything. (10)
- Victor checked him: it was to ask whether this Jarniman had specified one, any one of the numerous diseases afflicting his aged mistress. (10)
- Visibly, that man Jarniman was disposed of with ease. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for jarniman. Perhaps also see a sentence for jubilant and ways to use jars in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use jarniman in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.