Use the word jilt in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use jilt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for jilt.
- I happened by the blessing of Providence to be by when he named her publicly jilt. (10)
- Malkin to answer to him as a gentleman for calling Miss Merion a jilt. (10)
- She could not jilt him; there was something vulgar in the word! (8)
- She might call the man she wrenched her hand from, Egoist; jilt, the world would call her. (10)
- Was the fellow going to jilt her? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for jilt. Perhaps also see a sentence for judith and ways to use jill in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use jilt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.