Use the word jo in a sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use jo in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for jo.
- And Jo was no longer a social pariah. (8)
- He would go in and ask if Jo still belonged there. (8)
- If Jo were only with him! (8)
- It was worth it, however, and Jo had never been sulky with him. (8)
- Jo would be sure to hold some loose view or other. (8)
- Telegraph Jo they called him. (8)
- That woman, whose face he had rather liked, was too thin-skinned by half; she gave Jo a bad time he knew! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for jo. Perhaps also see a sentence for judith and ways to use joined in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use jo in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.