Use the word jones in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use jones in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for jones.
- A man like that Jones will make the most of it. (8)
- A ruffian like this Jones will make all the capital he can out of that purse. (8)
- Jones been here the whole morning? (8)
- Jones in the room alone at any time? (8)
- Jones is all, sir, as far as I know. (8)
- Jones says we must not think of moving her. (4)
- Jones should be sent for early in the morning, if Miss Bennet were not decidedly better. (4)
- Jones to step up here. (8)
- Jones will spread you a table. (10)
- Major Jones himself, and his confederates, could not have more heartily relished this story, than did the party to whom the doctor heartily related it. (6)
- Poor Major Jones, however, had no such solace, and the canker-worm eat daily deeper and deeper into his pining heart. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for jones. Perhaps also see a sentence for juley and ways to use jocelyns in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use jones in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.