Journalists sentence examples. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use journalists in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for journalists.
- Cuthcott, she knew as yet but three young journalists, and those all weekly. (8)
- How I venerate those good journalists and all the great crowd of witnesses who have dominated the mortal weakness, pity. (8)
- Journalists have an excessive overestimate of their influence. (10)
- Journalists, on the whole, were fairly halved, as regarded numbers. (10)
- Words of Titanic formation were hurling in his head at journals and journalists. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for journalists. Perhaps also see a sentence for jurats and ways to use journal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use journalists in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.