How to use judgments in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use judgments in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for judgments.
- But with his amiability and dread of notoriety he remained to all appearance a well-bred, docile creature, and he kept his judgments to himself. (8)
- I thought our judgments were given us merely to be subservient to those of neighbours. (4)
- Norton was then newly back from a long sojourn abroad, and his judgments were delocalized. (9)
- On her all eyes were fixed sooner or later, and every mind became the play ground of judgments. (8)
- Purcey would have been, perhaps, the only one whose judgments he would have considered sound. (8)
- She is, in my opinion, one of those very vital persons upon whom our judgments, censures, even our sympathies, are wasted. (8)
- The very fervour of her protection warped her judgments. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for judgments. Perhaps also see a sentence for joke and ways to use julius in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use judgments in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.