Sentences using the word judicial. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use judicial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for judicial.
- Altogether, the entire judicial system of the Connected States of America was inefficient, disreputable, corrupt. (7)
- But old Jolyon freed himself from her caress, his face wore the judicial look which came upon it when he dealt with affairs. (8)
- Judicially to examine, judicially to condemn: but does the judicial mind detest? (10)
- Middleton waked up for judicial allocution in a trice. (10)
- Mountstuart gave them a judicial hearing. (10)
- She flowed on, little aware that she was fast restoring to Wilfrid all his judicial severity. (10)
- She had assumed the judicial seat upon the pretensions of several, and dismissed them to their limbo, after testifying against them. (10)
- We have none of your pleadings and counter-pleadings and judicial summaries to obstruct a ravenous loyalty. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for judicial. Perhaps also see a sentence for jog and ways to use junction in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use judicial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.