How to use judith in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use judith in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for judith.
- It was a photograph exquisitely coloured, and was on the left of a dark Judith, dark with a serenity of sternness. (10)
- Lady Judith accepted the hand of her decrepit lord that she might be of potent service to her fellow-creatures. (10)
- Lady Judith had a nobler in prospect for the hero. (10)
- Lady Judith had left the Island for London: Lord Mountfalcon remained. (10)
- Lady Judith is serene above it, but it frets at Richard when he is out of her shadow. (10)
- Lady Judith understood Richard, and he feeling infinitely vile, somehow held to her more feverishly, as one who dreaded the worst in missing her. (10)
- So when Austin came Richard said he could not leave Lady Judith, Lady Judith said she could not part with him. (10)
- That reminds me: I saw a young Judith just as I got out. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for judith. Perhaps also see a sentence for joked and ways to use judging in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use judith in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.