A sentence using the word keenness. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use keenness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for keenness.
- By a toleration of what is detested we expose ourselves to the keenness of an adverse mind. (10)
- He admitted the greater keenness of attention awakened by novelty. (10)
- Keenness of perception, conformity, delicacy of handling, these be all the qualities necessary to parasites. (10)
- No one but Lapham in fact, felt the pang of parting in all its keenness. (9)
- Pleasant to see such keenness. (8)
- She told the pathetic half of her story, to suit the gentle ear, whose critical keenness was lost in compassion. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for keenness. Perhaps also see a sentence for knocked and ways to use kept in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use keenness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.