Kenby example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use kenby in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for kenby.
- Adding and Kenby it would be hopeless. (9)
- Adding and Kenby launched upon us is too much. (9)
- Adding, whom he told he had just missed Rose and was looking about for him, when Kenby came with her message for them. (9)
- He had forgotten Kenby in these aesthetic interests, but he remembered him again when he called a carriage, and ordered it driven to their hotel. (9)
- He had suggested Ostend; or some point on the French coast; Kenby had thought of Schevleningen, and the doctor had said that would do admirably. (9)
- He would be as tenderly cared for by Kenby as he could have been by his mother, and far more judiciously. (9)
- Kenby seemed only to have begun when they reached the door, and wanted to continue the subject in the reading-room. (9)
- Kenby shook his head. (9)
- Kenby should be going to Holland, too! (9)
- Kenby that he was able at all to agree with the waiter, who stood passive at his elbow. (9)
- Kenby wanted to carry him, but Rose would not let him, and had made his way down between them. (9)
- Kenby, but which left the sympathetic witness nothing to desire in their relation. (9)
- March caught up his napkin and ran round the partition wall, and Kenby rose with his napkin and hurried to meet him. (9)
- March explained, and he provisionally invented some regrets from her that she should not see Kenby till supper. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for kenby. Perhaps also see a sentence for know and ways to use keener in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use kenby in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.