Examples of kindle sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use kindle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for kindle.
- Almost better would it be, she thought, that circumstance should thwart him and kindle his own demon element. (10)
- Her hair would kindle the frosty shades to a throb of vitality: it would be sunshine in the subterranean sphere. (10)
- Imps have their freakish wickedness in them to kindle detective vision: malignly do they love to uncover ridiculousness in imposing figures. (10)
- Moreover, to touch and kindle the mind through laughter, demands more than sprightliness, a most subtle delicacy. (10)
- She required, since she suffered, the positive of events or blessings to kindle her glow. (10)
- The comic of it, the adventurous, the tragic, they make devilish, to kindle their Ogygian hilarity. (10)
- The lady will kindle. (10)
- They have seen it kindle Ilium to flames so often! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for kindle. Perhaps also see a sentence for kite and ways to use kill in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use kindle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.