Sentence with word kindling. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use kindling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for kindling.
- But it was without kindling. (10)
- Her cheeks kindling, she replied, giving him her full face. (10)
- Jealous and I am afraid that the kindling of that one feature of love relighted the fire of her passion thus fervidly. (10)
- The tinker was kindling preparations for his tea, under the tawny umbrella. (10)
- Your duty is to go forward with stout hearts, firm steps, and kindling eyes; in this way alone shall we defeat our common enemies. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for kindling. Perhaps also see a sentence for knelt and ways to use kirsteen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use kindling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.