A sentence for the word kings. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use kings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for kings.
- As we mounted the stairs I saw more kings of England painted on the back-windows. (10)
- Even there, people do not joke above their breath about kings and emperors. (9)
- He compared their liberality with that of kings and princes, when these patronized science, with a recognition of the superior plebeian generosity. (9)
- I am quite of your opinion that the kings of cooks require it occasionally. (10)
- Kings before now have become servitors, honest men bandits, thieves communists. (7)
- Most of the Americans in Carlsbad seem to be hanging round here for a sight of these kings. (9)
- Royal roads are the ways that kings travel, and kings are mostly dull fellows, and rarely have a good time. (9)
- The Kings last wife contrived to survive him, but with difficulty effected it. (4)
- There were several kings and their kindred at Carlsbad that summer. (9)
- To have to strike with the glaive of Justice them whom they most esteem, is the greatest affliction known to kings. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for kings. Perhaps also see a sentence for knelt and ways to use kit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use kings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.