Kirby sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use kirby in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for kirby.
- A week after her burial, Kirby was found a corpse in the mountain forest. (10)
- And now you know how it is that the names of Captain Kirby and Curtis Fakenham are alive to the present moment in the district. (10)
- Is Chillon Kirby satisfied? (10)
- Kirby purchased a mine in Carinthia, on the borders of Styria, and worked it himself. (10)
- Kirby was doing the same. (10)
- Kirby would not, in my opinion, have numbered years he was proud of below their due quantity. (10)
- Lord Fleetwood had lost none of his faith in Kirby, and went on booking bets giving him huge odds, thousands! (10)
- Lord Fleetwood heard that Miss Kirby kept him bound. (10)
- The admiral consented that his daughter should go, as soon as he heard that Miss Kirby was to stay. (10)
- The admiral will bring us his Miss Kirby to-morrow, if he is bound to remain here to-night. (10)
- We must remember, it was not Kirby speaking, but the song-writer. (10)
- When there was anything to be done for her, old Kirby was astir. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for kirby. Perhaps also see a sentence for knoll and ways to use kitty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use kirby in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.