Sentences with kirsteen. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use kirsteen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for kirsteen.
- But then dear Kirsteen was so clever. (8)
- Felix and Kirsteen took hurried counsel. (8)
- If only Aunt Kirsteen would let her stay at Joyfields, and teach her all that Sheila knew! (8)
- Kirsteen alone was in, and, having sent Nedda into the orchard to look for her uncle, Frances Freeland came at once to the point. (8)
- Kirsteen had a dear little spare room, and Nedda should take her bag. (8)
- Kirsteen had brought his brother a formidable little brood. (8)
- Kirsteen had come with him to the wicket gate. (8)
- Kirsteen had not seen to things quite as she should have. (8)
- Nedda saw that all had turned to Kirsteen for her answer. (8)
- She had made her bring her bag, because she knew dear Kirsteen would agree with her; and it would be so nice for them all. (8)
- So at midnight Kirsteen found them. (8)
- When Kirsteen and Sheila came to relieve him of that vigil he went down-stairs. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for kirsteen. Perhaps also see a sentence for kinship and ways to use kindled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use kirsteen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.