Kneel in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use kneel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for kneel.
- He could not endure the tones of cathedral music; but he had at times to kneel and listen to it, and be overcome. (10)
- If she says all that, I could kneel to her, French or not. (10)
- Just to see her and kneel to her was joy sufficient to sustain him, and warm his blood in the prospect. (10)
- Nor could she kneel at the feet of her especial heroes: Dante, Raphael, Buonarotti: she was unworthy of them. (10)
- Old as Methuselah, he would have made her kneel to him. (10)
- She is young: I could kneel to her. (10)
- She loves you, and believes in you, and will kneel to you for forgiveness by-and-by. (10)
- Well, no more of that, but consider if you kneel down, who will decline to put a foot on you? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for kneel. Perhaps also see a sentence for khaki and ways to use knew in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use kneel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "sentence wit sentence with the word kneel", visited this page.