A sentence using the word knightly. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use knightly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for knightly.
- Dacier could truthfully say he had worshipped, done knightly service to the beloved woman, homage to the aureole encircling her. (10)
- He is more than the first swordsman of our army; he is a knightly man. (10)
- The strange solemn notes gave a religions tone to his love, and wafted him into the knightly ages and the reverential heart of chivalry. (10)
- The walls gleamed pale with knightly harness, habergeons gaping for heads, breastplates of blue steel, halbert, and hand-axe, greaves, glaives, boar-spears, and polished spur-fixed heel-pieces. (10)
- This lady was a fervent admirer of the knightly gentleman, and had reason to like him, for he had once been her champion. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for knightly. Perhaps also see a sentence for knocker and ways to use knox in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use knightly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.