Sentences with laden in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use laden in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for laden.
- A barge or two went past laden with hay. (2)
- Beneath their shut eyelids, they felt more and more the oppression of a darkness not laden with slumber. (10)
- It was laden with straw. (8)
- She is laden with flour from the valley of the Genesee, and may have started on her voyage shortly after the canal was made. (9)
- She took possession of the second box, and thus laden, suffered Robert to lift her into the cart. (10)
- She was laden with one large and two small parcels, and in her eyes there was a holy look. (8)
- She, however, yielded one of her bags, and he, though doubly laden, was happy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for laden. Perhaps also see a sentence for limpid and ways to use laurel in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use laden in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.