Sentences with lads in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use lads in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lads.
- At the most important points lads are soundly beaten with rods to make them remember the place in after life. (1)
- Forth from the school-house door burst a dozen shouting lads, as wasps from the hole of their nest from a charge of powder. (10)
- Give us the power to come to terms with London, lads. (8)
- Luck to the lads we leave behind! (10)
- Or are you for claret, my lads? (10)
- She shut her eyes from the sight of the Demerara supple-jack descending right and left upon the skulls of a couple of bully lads. (10)
- Sure enough there was the slip in the corner of the basin, and at the top of it two nice-looking lads in boating clothes. (2)
- Those lads who are after her by Roveredo and Trent have bad noses. (10)
- Those be lads of Cologne, no grunters of the wild. (10)
- Two other lads and the coachman were out scouring the country to find me, and the squire was anxious, it appeared. (10)
- We were loudly cheered, and for a good way below young lads and lasses ran along the bank, still cheering. (2)
- Would they have let the lads of Andernach float down cabbage-stalks to them without a shy back? (10)
- You have now forty of the best lads in Cologne enrolled to protect you, and keep guard over the house night and day. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lads. Perhaps also see a sentence for limpid and ways to use laurel in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lads in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.