Sentence using the word lakelands. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use lakelands in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lakelands.
- But since that red dawn of Lakelands, it was almost as if he had descended to earth from the skies. (10)
- But the thought came: how could she meet those people about Lakelands, without support of the recent guilty whispers! (10)
- But the workmen at Lakelands declared that he had foretold it. (10)
- Except for the making of money, the whole year of an erected Lakelands, notwithstanding uninterrupted successes, was a blank. (10)
- His Nesta had knocked Lakelands to pieces. (10)
- It began that day at Lakelands; I fell in love with you the very first minute I set eyes on you! (10)
- Nataly heard the invitation of the guests of the evening to Lakelands next day. (10)
- She has heard of Lakelands: she has taken one of her hatreds to the place. (10)
- Sight of Lakelands had gripped him with the fell satiric itch; and it is a passion to sting and tear, on rational grounds. (10)
- The thought of his entry into Lakelands, with Nesta Victoria refusing the foundation stone of the place, grew dim. (10)
- Then, was that day of the announcement of Lakelands to Nataly, to be accounted a gloomy day? (10)
- They are to learn the secret of Lakelands to-morrow. (10)
- Useless to be dwelling on holiday pictures: Lakelands had hold of him! (10)
- Well, and so they had been before Lakelands rose. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lakelands. Perhaps also see a sentence for legislators and ways to use laetitia in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lakelands in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.