Lamb in a sample sentence. Students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use lamb in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lamb.
- A lamb and a furious bull! (10)
- A lamb which has left earth with all four legs at once is the symbol of true life. (8)
- Closing his jaws once more too firmly, this time on lamb, he bit his tongue again. (8)
- Fleetwood wondered how she had managed to climb up, and carrying the lamb! (10)
- He answered them that he was the mildest lamb afloat. (10)
- He is a lamb by nature. (10)
- He may look like Macduff, but he is a lamb. (10)
- Her voice sounded to him like that of a broken-throated lamb, so painful and weak it was, with the plaintive stop in the utterance. (10)
- I have known him running after a woman like a lamb while she was deceiving him here and there. (8)
- Mademoiselle would have said, that the shepherd also had rarely if ever a minute quite alone with her lamb. (10)
- Nor when they passed the staircase where he had flung a leg of lamb at some indelicate disturbing tutor, did he feel remorse. (8)
- She was sitting by a furze-bush in flower, cherishing in her lap a lamb that had been worried. (10)
- We have a nice curd porridge, seasoned with thyme, and some dried lamb for breakfast. (5)
- Weston as to pigeon-pies and cold lamb, when a lame carriage-horse threw every thing into sad uncertainty. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lamb. Perhaps also see a sentence for leap and ways to use lasts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lamb in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.