Landed sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use landed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for landed.
- And he has not yet landed! (10)
- But the sun was low, she had to dress for the dinner-table, and she landed him with regret, as at a holiday over. (10)
- But though the principle of no occupation overruled all class distinctions, the Stoics were mainly derived from the landed gentry. (8)
- He had flown by way of Bordeaux, and first landed in America, bare-headed and barefoot, and with a single halfpenny in his pocket. (2)
- He offered his arm and hurriedly informed her, to dispose of dull personal matter, that he had just landed. (10)
- His irony landed him there. (10)
- Landed on French soil, they threw off disguises, breasted the facts. (10)
- Nearing the island, I was reminded of the early morning when I landed on the Flemish flats. (10)
- Open, and almost out of reach, was a back volume of Punch, of which periodical, as a landed proprietor, he had an almost professional knowledge. (8)
- Paramor was a keen fisherman; he watched his nephew as he might have watched a fish he had just landed. (8)
- Seeing her master thus vanish, Blink, who had never ceased to whine and sniff his toes, leaped over and landed on his chest. (8)
- The landed classes produced that sort of amiable foolishness at times, turned to safe uses and confined to theory. (8)
- We landed in a soiled meadow among some pollards, and there smoked a pipe in a flaw of fair weather. (2)
- We hooked on to this, and landed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for landed. Perhaps also see a sentence for landau and ways to use lapse in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use landed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.