Languages sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use languages in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for languages.
- At least three-fifths of the literature called classic, in all languages, no more lives than the poems and stories that perish monthly in our magazines. (9)
- Emilia sat down between them, and listened to the prattle of two languages. (10)
- I was attempting the study of no less than four languages, and I presently added a fifth to these. (9)
- Not that I am an advocate for the prevailing fashion of acquiring a perfect knowledge of all languages, arts, and sciences. (4)
- The lady conscientiously did her utmost to reconcile the two languages. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for languages. Perhaps also see a sentence for luminous and ways to use latin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use languages in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.