Sentences using the word largest. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use largest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for largest.
- And he ran after them, and knocked the largest of the gang down, and took it back again. (9)
- His greatness blots out its history, his name fills the city; the thought of him is its chiefest imitation and largest hospitality. (9)
- In fact, from this point of view, Edinburgh is not so much a small city as the largest of small towns. (2)
- India was for the land with the largest sea-board. (10)
- Its length he could only conjecture; the body at the largest visible part seemed about as thick as his forearm. (1)
- Perhaps only the largest capitals, like London and Paris, and New York and Chicago, ought to risk it. (9)
- Seven rooms and a bath would be more than the largest and genteelest family would know what to do with. (9)
- The largest longest-headed of schemes ask occasionally for something substantial and immediate. (10)
- There are hops every week at the two largest hotels, which are practically free to all; and the bathing-beach is, of course, a supreme attraction. (9)
- They are known to the largest part only as preachers. (4)
- Three should go to the sick woman, but Lienhard Groland would have the largest and finest. (5)
- Thyme and Martin were sitting on a seat beneath the largest of all the elms. (8)
- Weston could say of their exactly equal size, that it was a little the largest. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for largest. Perhaps also see a sentence for leo and ways to use larches in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use largest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.