Lark example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use lark in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lark.
- Duchess Susan was distinguished coming across a broad uncut meadow, tirra-lirraing beneath a lark, Caseldy in attendance on her. (10)
- He heard the singing of birds, the strange metallic note of the meadow lark, suggesting the clash of vibrant blades. (1)
- It rose with a low, clear, deliberate warble, and seemed to float in the gray sky like the note of a lark. (7)
- The lark was in the breast of morning. (10)
- Though he lay quiet as that old knight, his eyes were not closed, but fixed on the blue, where a lark was singing. (8)
- While Derek stood there gazing, the first lark soared up and began its ecstatic praise. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lark. Perhaps also see a sentence for launching and ways to use ladyship in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lark in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.