Larks sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use larks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for larks.
- The larks sprang up in front of his feet, the air was full of butterflies, a sweet fragrance rose from the wild grasses. (8)
- The air smelled sweet, larks sang, and the Grand Stand at Epsom was visible. (8)
- The air was full of the singing of larks, and the bees were pulling down the clover-stalks. (8)
- Tussocks of feathery grass covered the rough surface of the ground, and out of these the larks soared into the hate of sunshine. (8)
- Whenever his voice ceased, there was the song of the larks, and very faint, the distant mutter of the guns. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for larks. Perhaps also see a sentence for lamentable and ways to use ladylike in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use larks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.