Sentence using the word lasts. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use lasts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lasts.
- As long as he lasts, I shall. (10)
- How could I leave her while this war lasts? (8)
- In certain cases the spell lasts for many years, in others for a few, and in others yet it prolongs itself indefinitely. (9)
- It is all the world while it lasts. (9)
- My opinion is, that orange-peel lasts all through the year now, and will till legislation puts a stop to it. (10)
- One plays decidedly second to them while the fit lasts. (10)
- Theirs was the pleasure of critics, which, being founded on the judgement, lasts long, and is without disappointment at the close. (10)
- Thus the place perpetually renews itself in the glow of love as long as the summer lasts. (9)
- We played ring-toss and shuffleboard together, and became of a friendship which lasts to this day. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lasts. Perhaps also see a sentence for legal and ways to use law-makers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lasts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.