Use the word laughs in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use laughs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for laughs.
- But they say he snaps his fingers at tattle, and laughs. (10)
- He fears it, though he laughs at a superstition. (10)
- It laughs through the mind, for the mind directs it; and it might be called the humour of the mind. (10)
- Laughs are more prolonged, and come from the depths. (10)
- Nobody laughs at the judge. (10)
- She laughs like the true metal. (10)
- Sleep is a horse that laughs at precipices and abysses. (10)
- The Serpent laughs below. (10)
- Those little laughs were worst of all to hear; they never failed to bring tears into his eyes. (8)
- Yea, though our capers be never so comical, he laughs not. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for laughs. Perhaps also see a sentence for loomed and ways to use lark in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use laughs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.