Use the word launched in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use launched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for launched.
- A boat had been launched from the town. (10)
- Adding and Kenby launched upon us is too much. (9)
- He launched into harrowing details of hell. (2)
- He sighed, and on another surging of his admiration launched the resolve that he would serve her blindly, without one question. (10)
- He then launched off the shoulder a mighty down-fling, calmly, watching it strike the prisoner to earth, like an ox under the hammer. (10)
- His intensity of sensation launched him on an eternity of the swinging in ridiculous nakedness to the measure of time gone crazy. (10)
- I was thus fairly launched into my inveterate habit, and nothing could arrest my progress. (6)
- Larne launched a box at his ears, and receiving the wind of it he fell prone. (8)
- Moreover, tell a woman to put back, when she is once clearly launched! (10)
- She had it, and of so high a flavour that the more he thought of the epigram launched at her the more he grew displeased. (10)
- The boat was turned and launched. (10)
- The sign of his reviving strength was shown by a complaint he launched at the earthy smell of the place. (10)
- The son of a System was, therefore, launched; not only through the surf, but in deep waters. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for launched. Perhaps also see a sentence for loomed and ways to use lark in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use launched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.