Sentences using the word laurel. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use laurel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for laurel.
- A flowering laurel, however, stood between, and, taking shelter behind this, young Jolyon prepared his easel. (8)
- Round the edges of both there was a well-trimmed bush of laurel, obscuring only the feet of the dancers from the observing gods. (10)
- She was present at that fencing match where you plucked a laurel? (10)
- The garden sloping to the road, the house standing in it, the green pales, and the laurel hedge, everything declared they were arriving. (4)
- They passed quickly through the laurel shrubs, and round the lawn. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for laurel. Perhaps also see a sentence for lespel and ways to use laurence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use laurel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.