How to use lawyers in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use lawyers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lawyers.
- A lot of young lawyers, and two students of medicine, and some railroad clerks. (9)
- But my lawyers cannot pay you in gratitude. (10)
- He and his lawyers had them under strict control. (10)
- He has been going to London, to the City, seeing lawyers, bankers, brokers, and coming back muttering. (10)
- Her sisters had married captains in the army and navy, lawyers, and parsons, impartially. (10)
- His lawyers were busy procuring evidence. (10)
- I have it from Carling, worthy man; and lawyers can be brought to untruss a point over a cup of claret. (10)
- I have sent a note, with an enclosure, to my lawyers. (10)
- Lawyers hear next to everything. (10)
- Lawyers tell me she is never happy but in litigation. (10)
- Most lawyers and almost any thinking man will tell you that it does. (8)
- The lawyers again about some nonsense! (8)
- These lawyers never will. (10)
- We lawyers see too much of that. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lawyers. Perhaps also see a sentence for lieschen and ways to use laurel in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lawyers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.