Examples of lazy sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use lazy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lazy.
- Adrian was a lazy dragon. (10)
- And I am not going to live a lazy life, I can assure you. (10)
- Both were kindly, both fond of open-air pursuits, and neither of them lazy. (8)
- But you men are all so immoderately lazy! (4)
- Certainly this garden of England was very lovely, its greenness, trees, and large, pied, lazy cattle; its very emptiness of human beings even was pleasing. (8)
- Her husband was a notoriously lazy man, who had chosen to live restrictedly upon an inherited property rather than increase it by the smallest exertion. (9)
- His voice, when he vouchsafed a greeting, was rather high and not unpleasant, with a touch of lazy drawl. (8)
- I told that lazy chap to put the horses up for an hour, and come for me at your place. (8)
- If he is sick or sad, and cannot work, if he is lazy or tipsy and will not, then he earns nothing. (9)
- If he is sick or sad, and cannot work, if he is lazy or tipsy, and will not, then he earns nothing. (9)
- In this way does a lazy world consign discussion to silence with the cynical closure. (10)
- Only a lidtle lazy, and a lidtle eggonomigal. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lazy. Perhaps also see a sentence for liverpool and ways to use lack in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lazy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.