Sentence using the word le. Writers, word game players, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use le in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for le.
- Adieu, Monsieur le taureau! (8)
- But get us rid of Monsieur le Jeune; toss him that trifle; I spare him that. (10)
- Il faut passer le temps. (10)
- In a little place called Le Monastier, in a pleasant highland valley fifteen miles from Le Puy, I spent about a month of fine days. (2)
- Le roi est mort; vive le roi! (10)
- Le soleil est si bon! (8)
- On the way I met Jules le Ferrier, and asked him to come too. (8)
- Perhaps he may change, even tra le tre ore a le quattro: electioneering should be a lesson. (10)
- The porter told me that Jules le Ferrier had been to see me. (8)
- Two conveyances go daily to Le Puy, but they rival each other in polite concessions rather than in speed. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for le. Perhaps also see a sentence for legacy and ways to use lengthy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use le in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.