Examples of leaders sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use leaders in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for leaders.
- Any thing from riding postillion on the leaders to officiating as brides-maid, and I am your man. (6)
- Are they your leaders? (10)
- Besides, leaders of men have always notoriously been above the honours of grammar. (10)
- Every now and then she would make a rush at one of her leaders to demonstrate how immoderately glorious was life. (8)
- Home news, with the leaders on them, identically dull. (10)
- Mopsus and his dark-haired sweetheart were again the leaders. (5)
- Princes with brains, princes leaders, princes flowers of the land, he had offered them! (10)
- Since the lead is ours, the leaders must bow their heads to the sentence. (10)
- The leaders are terrible men; they fascinate me. (10)
- Their leaders now pretend to work upon the Great Scale; they demand everything on the spot upon their own interpretation of equity. (10)
- What am I but a poltroon, unworthy to lace the shoes of the great leaders of my land? (8)
- With a complacent, What now, Dacier fixed his indifferent eyes on the first column of the leaders. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for leaders. Perhaps also see a sentence for liverpool and ways to use levelling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use leaders in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.