How to use leaps in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use leaps in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for leaps.
- Blimy, they leaps to the heye! (8)
- He leaps, like the Belgian boating men, to the notion that I must be an athlete myself. (2)
- He took leaps from life to death, from death to life, mixing imprecations and prayers in a torrent. (10)
- He was down and across the roadway at leaps. (10)
- It must be going up in value by leaps and bounds! (8)
- Middleton set in for irregular leaps. (10)
- She gave another of her leaps. (9)
- The little brown squirrel drops tail, and leaps; the inmost bird is startled to a chance tuneless note. (10)
- The next moment that white glare is gone, the clouds are no longer purple, fiery light no longer quivers and leaps along the hedgerows. (8)
- The sum took no grand leaps. (10)
- Victor talked as a man having his mind at leaps beyond the subject. (10)
- With the full force of a young soul that leaps from beauty seen to unimagined beauty, Emilia stood and watched the picture. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for leaps. Perhaps also see a sentence for licence and ways to use leg in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use leaps in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.