How to use legacy in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use legacy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for legacy.
- A valuable legacy indeed! (4)
- Ay, but they leave no legacy. (10)
- Confound that Nixon legacy! (8)
- My husband has notions of honour; he engaged himself to pay a legacy of debts; his uncle would not pay debts long due to him. (10)
- Port is our noblest legacy! (10)
- The squire was humorous over my legacy. (10)
- There was also a legacy of one thousand pounds. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for legacy. Perhaps also see a sentence for licence and ways to use leg in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use legacy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "use legacy in a sentence", visited this page.