Sentences with legitimate. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use legitimate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for legitimate.
- But if, after all, this imputed Helen of a decayed Paris passed, submissive to the legitimate solicitor, back to her husband? (10)
- But when the legitimate affection of a brother and sister finds them interposing, they are, as little parsonically as possible, reproved. (10)
- He calculated that if his wind held till he could jump into a light cab, his legitimate prey Braintop might be caught. (10)
- I was saying, Richie, that if tremendous misfortune withholds from you your legitimate prestige, you must have the substantial element. (10)
- If you can discover legitimate means of dissuasion, it would be well to use them. (8)
- In common reason you cannot indulge any legitimate hope of succeeding. (10)
- Is what he has done legitimate? (10)
- Legitimate or not, the fancy sprang from a solid foundation. (10)
- Pagnell of a more than legitimate disappointment on his part. (10)
- Pericles was a fine legitimate excitement to her. (10)
- Surely as a woman of business she understood that the British could not abandon their legitimate commercial interests. (8)
- This is perfectly legitimate. (10)
- This was no mere genuflexion to a shrine of taste and immorality, but the prosecution of his own legitimate affairs. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for legitimate. Perhaps also see a sentence for likely and ways to use lever in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use legitimate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.