Lends example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use lends in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lends.
- But the story lends a character of comicality to the stone; and the passer-by will sometimes chuckle to himself. (2)
- He lends an attentive ear when I speak, agrees or has a quaint pucker of the eyebrows dissenting inwardly. (10)
- The Diaper Sandoe of promise lends his pen for small hires. (10)
- The moon smiles assentingly, and smokers know that she really lends herself to the enjoyment of tobacco. (10)
- They are more at home with the unformed, which lends itself to feeling and imagination. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lends. Perhaps also see a sentence for lawfully and ways to use levis in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lends in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.