A sentence for the word leonardo. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use leonardo in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for leonardo.
- Leonardo bursts through the casement window. (10)
- Leonardo discovers that his fealty to Camilla is reviving. (10)
- Leonardo plucks Michiella entreatingly by the arm. (10)
- Leonardo stretches the tips of his fingers out to her; on his knees confesses his guilt and warns her. (10)
- Leonardo, Michiella, and Camillo now sing a trio that is tricuspidato, or a three-pointed manner of declaring their divergent sentiments in harmony. (10)
- Leonardo, a wavering baritono, complains that love should ask for any return save in the coin of the empire of love. (10)
- Michiella is courted ardently by Camillo; Camilla trifles with Leonardo and with Count Orso alternately. (10)
- Michiella, seized by Leonardo, presents a stiffened shape of vengeance with fierce white eyes and dagger aloft. (10)
- She utters to Leonardo very pleasant promises indeed, if he will betray his friend. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for leonardo. Perhaps also see a sentence for looking and ways to use learn in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use leonardo in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.