Sentences using the word lespel. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use lespel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lespel.
- Grancey Lespel added, while softly flipping some spots of the colour proper to radicals in morals on the fame of the French lady. (10)
- Grancey Lespel knows it. (10)
- Grancey Lespel to her room. (10)
- Grancey Lespel was the survivor of them, and well could he remember the happier day of his grandfather, his father, and his own hot youth. (10)
- He discovers that Lespel is a Torified Whig; but that does not make him a bit more alert. (10)
- I call his treatment of Grancey Lespel anything but gentlemanly. (10)
- Lespel declined to answer. (10)
- Lespel says it is sailorlike to do something of this sort after a cruise. (10)
- Lespel time to interpose. (10)
- Lespel winced a little, and told him not to put his trust in that. (10)
- Lespel, wait till you have heard him. (10)
- Lespel, who returned a flitting shrug. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lespel. Perhaps also see a sentence for longbourn and ways to use leather in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lespel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.