How to use levelled in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use levelled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for levelled.
- A glass was levelled at them by a mounted officer, and they had quickly to be moving. (10)
- He went forth on this campaign, with the finger of Egypt not ineffectively levelled against him a second time. (10)
- If it is not the work of some of the younger hands, the school has levelled on minors. (10)
- Suffering and death levelled all barriers, made all men brothers. (8)
- That was right, but it levelled imagination. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for levelled. Perhaps also see a sentence for life-long and ways to use legislation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use levelled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.