Sentences for liable. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use liable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for liable.
- An American standing near threw all into confusion by saying he guessed that it might be liable to develop their understandings. (8)
- And soon they had started, Ann between them in that peculiar state of silence to which she became liable when really interested. (8)
- But after a time, as you know, sensitive people are liable to get the feeling of it, without anything definite to go on. (8)
- But we are all liable to error. (4)
- I suppose I am not liable to capture and imprisonment until the day when my name is cited to appear. (10)
- In my judgment he is so liable. (8)
- In that case, so liable as every body was to meet every body in Bath, Lady Russell would in all likelihood see him somewhere. (4)
- Now and then she gazed into her bag, making quite sure that she had everything, and nothing that was new-fangled or liable to go wrong. (8)
- Our second person plural is liable to misconstruction by an ardent mind. (10)
- Weston, indifferent as to how his conduct might appear in general; he became liable to all these charges. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for liable. Perhaps also see a sentence for lad and ways to use lilac in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use liable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.