Use the word licence in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use licence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for licence.
- And a special licence. (4)
- Any one who is breeched can obtain a licence in our noble country. (10)
- Berry had acted conspicuously in fifteen marriages, by banns, and by licence, and to have such an obvious requisite dinned in her ears was exasperating. (10)
- He took licence of his friendship to lay every incident before her, to complete his persuasions. (10)
- In poetry we are rich enough; but in prose also we owe everything to the licence our poets have taken in the teeth of critics. (10)
- It gives the cynic licence to bark day and night for an entire generation. (10)
- Married this morning at Kensington parish church, by licence, at half-past eleven of the clock, or twenty to. (10)
- They might even have to get a special licence. (8)
- This is bad for me: they will ravish my licence. (8)
- To think only of the licence which every rehearsal must tend to create. (4)
- With the pronouncement of the decree, we present the licence . (10)
- You must and shall be married by a special licence. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for licence. Perhaps also see a sentence for loosely and ways to use line in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use licence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.