Sentence with word life-long. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use life-long in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for life-long.
- Burman her wielding of a life-long rod . (10)
- I can imagine life-long amusement in her company. (10)
- I have often said of this life-long student and philosophical head that he had in him the making of a great military captain. (10)
- In a dream somehow she had committed herself to a life-long imprisonment; and, oh terror! (10)
- The supposition that he was, threatened her with instant and life-long bondage. (10)
- They checked hers; and, moreover, he had suddenly conceived an envy of her life-long, uncomplaining, almost unaspiring, constancy of sentiment. (10)
- Union with her meant life-long union, he knew. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for life-long. Perhaps also see a sentence for log and ways to use lineaments in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use life-long in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.