A sentence for the word lightened. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use lightened in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lightened.
- A valiant skiff upon a sea of enemies, he was having it on the nob, and suddenly the Demerara lightened. (10)
- He lightened his pocket, surveying the land as he munched. (10)
- I would go if it lightened from heaven. (10)
- It came and fled, lightened and darkened. (10)
- She had greatly lightened the difficulty at least of a delicate position. (10)
- She pursed her dewberry mouth in the most comical way, and her blue eyes lightened laughter out of the half-closed lids. (10)
- She rose mechanically from the trestle, and her face lightened too. (9)
- She was relieved when the train was lightened of him. (10)
- The rules of society are lightened by the exceptions. (10)
- The time of year lightened the evil to him. (4)
- This lightened his spirit considerably. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lightened. Perhaps also see a sentence for looking and ways to use links in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lightened in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.