Use the word limpid in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use limpid in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for limpid.
- But there was the old expression on her face, limpid, dovelike. (8)
- Do you like your blonde with limpid blue eyes, or prefer an endowment of sunny hazel? (10)
- The Lady of the Water smiled on him, and ran over with ripples and dimples of limpid beauty. (10)
- The narrow river of the sky spread suddenly to a vast, limpid ocean tremulous with stars. (8)
- The strange thing was, that during her maiden time she had never been shifty or flighty, invariably limpid and direct. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for limpid. Perhaps also see a sentence for loring and ways to use literally in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use limpid in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.